Children can choose to bring a packed lunch to school or have a school meal, which are provided in our school by Willoughby Foods. If you would like to order school meals please contact the School Office for a log-in to the Willoughby Foods website. Each meal costs £2.30.
If your child is eligible for UIFSM or FSM:
Universal Infant Free School Meals (UIFSM)
As of September 2014, if your child is in Reception, Year 1 or Year 2 you will automatically be entitled to a free hot meal in school. To order, contact the School Office for a log-in to the Willoughby Foods website.
Free School Meals (FSM)
You may be entitles to receive FSM if you receive any of the following:
- Universal Credit - your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of state Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you're not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
You can check eligibility by visiting the Lincolnshire County Council Parent Portal at
If you are eligible and would like to order your FSM please contact the School Office for a log-in to the Willoughby Foods website.
We are part of the Cool Milk scheme which means a carton of milk is available to all children during the school day.
Milk is free to children under 5 and to those children eligible for Free School Meals. Please contact the school Office for more details of how to register.
If your child is not eligible for free milk but would still like a carton of milk during the school day, please register at www.coolmilk.com. The cost is subsidised as part of the scheme and costs around £7 per half term.